Rotz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rotz
Rotz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Make Money

2 posters

Go down

How To Make Money Empty How To Make Money

Post  phoenix2 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:38 am

Hey guys! It's everyone's favorite moderator, Phoenix! I'm here today to teach you guys how to make some cash. Everyone wants it, everyone needs it, and I'm gonna tell you how to get it it.

First Way: The first, and easiest way, to make money is to kill monsters. Rock crabs and Barrows brothers both drop 2.5m each, and the brothers can drop their armor, which is especially helpful. Green dragons, which can be accessed through the portal outside the bank at home, have a chance to drop Abyssal Whips and even Armadyl Godswords! If you're more patients, and looking to turn a huge profit, farming for Godswords is the way to go.

Second Way: The second way is from skilling. Most skills produce items that you can sell for a lot of money, and the best that I've found would be magic logs. Once your woodcutting level hits 75, you will be able to cut down magic trees, and one can be found right outside the bank, which is a perfect location since you'll have to visit it quite often. One inventory of logs, sold for 1.2M each, is equal to 33.6M! Plus, when your level is in the high nineties, you will get logs extremely fast. You can make over a ton of money quickly this way.

The second skill that makes a lot of money is thieving. Once you are able to steal from the gem stall next to the magic tree, you will receive noted red topaz gems that you can then sell to Sigmund the Merchant for 1M each! Since they are noted, if you have an auto-clicker, this is probably the fastest way to make money (unless you have all of the luck with those green dragons, of course Razz) Cool 

These are the most basic and easiest forms of making money on the server, and are what I've found to work best for me. If anyone else has any suggestions, or I find any new ways, I'll be sure to edit this post and let everyone share in the wealth! Good luck, and I hope you all turn into billionaires! Very Happy 

P.S. A helpful hint for when you finally hit that sweet limit of 2147M: the general store sells something called a Paramaya ticket. These tickets are purchasable for maximum cash, and can be stacked in your bank, allowing you to go way over the original money limit! This is very helpful when dealing with very expensive and rare items, such as Party Hats and Santa Hats. santa

phoenix2

Back to top Go down

How To Make Money Empty my buddy phoenix

Post  LeDevin Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:24 am

phoenix buddy (: need to add a bit of pictures man Razz
LeDevin
LeDevin
Owner
Owner

https://rotz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

How To Make Money Empty Re: How To Make Money

Post  phoenix2 Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:58 pm

I'll get right on that just as soon as I get back to my campus.

phoenix2

Back to top Go down

How To Make Money Empty Re: How To Make Money

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum